February 01, 2014

A Freebie, and a Link Party

     I am so excited to share something fun with the Sweets for the Sweets link party, hosted by A Class*y Collaboration. As promised, I do have a freebie for you. I have made some black and white Valentine Bookmarks that I think would be cute to give to just about anyone on Valentine's Day. I hope you like them!!!!


Before downloading, please remember:
1) This printable is for personal use only.
2) Please do not alter, redistribute, resale, or claim any of this printable as your own.
3) If you re-post these images online, please link back to this specific page.

To download:
1) Click on the image to enlarge it.
2) With your mouse, right click and choose "Save Image As".

     If you would like to link up to the Sweets for the Sweets link party, just click on the image below. I would love to see you there too!!!

http://aclassycollaboration.blogspot.com/




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these cute bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda,
      Thanks for stopping by. I am so very glad that you love the bookmarks! :) Thanks for the sweet compliment about them too!

      Jacque

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing these cute bookmarks! :) Also thank you for hosting your linky party! :) I am enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete