January 30, 2014

A Big Thank You & a Prize

     I wanted to pop in, and thank all of you who linked up on the Just for the Teacher Tuesday link party. This party was very successful. I hope all of you enjoyed the party, and gained quite a few visitors to your blogs and shops. As my way for thanking you, I have created a Friendship Subway Art just for you!



I would like to thank Nikki Casassa and Kimberly Geswein for providing their fabulous clipart and font.

Before downloading, please remember:
1) This printable is for personal use only.
2) Please do not alter, redistribute, resale, or claim any of this printable as your own.
3) If you re-post these images online, please link back to this specific page.

To download:
1) Click on the image to enlarge it.
2) With your mouse, right click and choose "Save Image As".


     Thanks again for linking up with me. I would love to see you come again, and share all of your fabulous work with me!

4 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! Thank you so much for hosting the party and the subway art! It's fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, Thanks for coming by, and for the sweet compliment. I am so glad that you have. I hope you enjoy the Subway Art, and can use it. :) Thanks again!

      Jacque

      Delete
  2. Thank you!!!! I love this!! I can't wait to give it to some special friends!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Lynn! :D It makes me very happy to hear that you love this Subway Art freebie! I hope that when you print it out, and give it your friends that they love it too. :) Thanks for stopping in. It's so great to hear from you!!!! :)

      Thanks!
      Jacque

      Delete