February 20, 2014

St. Patty's Day Subway Art Freebie

     St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, and just about everyone has their green decorations up in my neighborhood. St. Patty's Day is a very special day for me, because my youngest was born on that day.  She is my little lucky charm. This year will mark 3 years since she has been born, and our family has been very lucky to have her in it.
     Every year, since my youngest was born, I try to make a little something to give away as a freebie. This year, I have made a St. Patrick's Day Subway Art. I've used Nikki Casassa's shamrock doodle, and Kimberly Geswein's fonts to create this fun subway art. I have saved this in PDF, and in an 11"x8.5" format. It's ready for you to print out, frame and display.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Bz78iSjxhGS1p4WE5EalY1cUE/edit?usp=sharing

Before Downloading:
If you would like to download this subway art, please remember:
* This printable is for personal use only.
*Please do not alter, resell, redistribute, or claim this printable as your own.
*If you would like to re-post this printable online, please provide a link back to this specific URL on my website.


To download the freebie, just click on the subway art printable above.



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, I'm going to frame it for my entrance hallway!!
    Thank you!
    ~Fern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Fern!!! :D You are such a sweetheart!!!

      Delete
  2. This is super cute!! =)
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete