February 13, 2014

I Have, Who Has: Numbers 1-20

     Do you remember, when I added my "I Have, Who Has A-Z Packet"? Well, I finally finished creating an addition to this packet. It's my "I Have, Who Has: Numbers 1-20". If you don't remember how to play this game, each child gets a poster with a specific letter or number. The task, at hand, is to have child recite the number that they have and then ask who has the next number. Very simple, and lots of fun!!!  I believe both games would perfect for preschoolers and kingergarteners to play, so they can stay fresh in their basic learning skills. Wouldn't you agree?

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/preciousmoments84/i-have-who-has-numbers-1-20

2 comments:

  1. This would be great for my kindergarten intervention group! So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This would be so great for kindergarten! I'll share it with my Kinder teachers at school! :)

    ReplyDelete